Gameplay: In the beginning of the game both players have $100 in their banks.
Click on DEAL button to start the game. Both players make initial bet $5. Then both receive 5 cards. Make your bet or raise the bet. Possible bets: $5, $10, $25.
You may discard up to 5 cards. Click on cards, that you want to discard (cards turn face-down), and click on "DISCARD" button.
If your Poker Combination is higher than opponent's, you receive the pot. If your Combination is lower - opponent receives the pot.
Click on "NEXT" button for the next round.
If your opponent has no money in her bank ($0) - you go to next level, and girl undresses.
If you have lost all your money in your bank ($0), you return to previous level.
Hope, to see you on the 6th level!
Controls: Click on buttons.
- Royal Flush - is a hand that contains an ace-high five cards in sequence, all of the same suit. Such as A♦ K♦ Q♦ J♦ 10♦.
- Straight Flush - contains five cards in sequence, all of the same suit. Such as Q♣ J♣ 10♣ 9♣ 8♣.
- Four of a Kind - contains all four cards of one rank. Such as 9♣ 9♠ 9♦ 9♥ J♥.
- Full House - contains three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank. Such as 3♣ 3♠ 3♦ 6♣ 6♥.
- Flush - where all five cards are of the same suit, but not in sequence. Such as Q♣ 10♣ 7♣ 6♣ 4♣.
- Straight - contains five cards of sequential rank in at least two different suits. Such as Q♣ J♠ 10♠ 9♥ 8♥.
- Three of a Kind - contains three cards of the same rank. Such as 2♦ 2♠ 2♣ K♠ 6♥.
- Two Pairs - contains two cards of the same rank, plus two cards of another same rank. Such as J♥ J♣ 4♣ 4♠ 9♥.
- Two of a Kind - contains two cards of same rank. Such as 4♥ 4♠ K♠ 10♦ 5♠.
- Ace (King, etc..) High - if no any listed combinations, the higher card defines the combination. Such as A♠ 10♦ 5♠ 4♥ 2♠